Spring is here! But if you live in a cold state me and my family do you still may have a bit before you will see the consistent sun. That means more planning for keeping your little ones busy! And printable color pages are just what you and your kiddos need!
Nothing is more simple and easier than coloring! Just their crayon box, paints, or markers and keep them busy!
Also check out more activities for your kids!
Printable Spring Coloring
These coloring pages are simple enough to add to any homeschool curriculum or just peer enjoyment! Each of these pages are hand drawn by me! With simplicity in mind with a bit of extra flare there is enough room for your little one to have a bright imagination!
I drew each picture with keeping your Childs attention in mind. To many times our children will get to overwhelmed with too many textures and designs that it does the opposite of what we want and loses their attention.
Activity Ideas for Printable Color Pages
- Print out multiple set and create a matching game that you and your little one can customize!
- Have your little one create a different texture for each flower using things around the house. (e.i. coffee grounds, cotton balls, tin foil…)
- Have your little on make their grandparents Easter cards!
- Use these printable to each your kiddos more about how spring weather works!
- Lastly, teach your child the stages at which plants grow!
Sitting down with your little ones is really the best way to enjoy your time with them. I know for sure they will appreciate it as well. Sometimes the simple things in life have the biggest outcome! As well as teaching them everything they need to know when it comes to spring and all the traditions you plan to make.