Prep for an Easy Dinner
This is a great meal to have in your arsenal if you have leftover chicken or tomatoes laying around.
If you don’t and would like to make your meals even easier to prepare try pre-cutting onions after you purchase them and precook the meat! You will thank your past self! This is why Cherry Tomato Chicken makes a nice and easy summer meal to eat.
Fun Onion Fact
Did you know how you cut an onion will determine how soft and how fast it will cook?
As you see onions have fibers that run the long way. When you cut against those fibers, you allow the small meticulous pours to open and lose their structure faster. Thus allowing the onion to soften and even be more flavorful.
Cutting withe the onion fiber equals a crunchy onion.
Cutting an onion against the grain/fiber equals a softer onion after being cooked.
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Container of Cherry Tomatoes
- 12oz bag of Egg Noodles
- 2 Onions
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Salt to Taste
- 1 TBSP Parsley
- Pepper to Taste
- 1 TBSP Balsamic Vingegar
- Parmasean cheese
- Cut the cherry tomatos in half
- Chop the oinions into desirable pieces
- Cut the chicken breasts into small bite sized pieces.
- Add onions and chicken to hot skillet and cook until chicken is almost done.
- A little before chicken finishes cooking, or right after, add the cherry tomatos to the skillet with the chicken and onions. Cook until chicken is done.
- While the skillet ingredient are finishing up prepare your 12oz of egg noodles.
- Once the egg noodles are all done combine the chicken and noodle together!
- Add some parmesan cheese on top and enjoy!